0800 WE INSPECT
Electra-Safe Inspection Services Ltd provides a wide range of electrical inspection services to the Auckland region.
With an emphasis on electrical safety and getting the job done right, Electra-Safe can offer the full range of inspection services:
- Marine Electrical Warrant of Fitness
- Caravan Electrical Warrant of Fitness and repair work
- Gyro BTS / Freestanding builders temporary supply units (ESafe to supply)
- Builders temporary supply (Customer’s Electrician to supply)
- New Connections / Builders temporary supply to permanent connections
- Meter Shifts / Upgrades / Downgrades
- Re-inspections for Council / Insurance / Reconnection purposes
- Electrical Inspection only
- Call and advise regarding Electrical matters
- Overhead to underground conversions
For all electrical inspection services, call, email or book online and the friendly team at Electra-Safe will organise everything for you, as soon as you need it.
NEED INSPECTION SERVICES?
Electra-Safe offer customers a wide range of electrical connection and reconnection services.
BUILDERS TEMPORARY SUPPLY TO PERMANENT CONNECTION
TEMPORARY POWER CONNECTION
OVERHEAD TO UNDERGROUND CONVERSIONS
We caught up with Arvind, one of the Electra-Safe inspectors, who shows us how Electra-Safe Inspection Services Ltd provides new connection services in the Auckland Region.
Electra-safe provides a wide range of electrical inspection services, including the following;
INSPECTION FOR INSURANCE
DOWNGRADES / UPGRADES
It is important you have a current Caravan Electrical Warrant of Fitness, as you will be denied into a Caravan park when you go on your holiday if you don't. Electra-Safe are here to help you. If you need a Caravan EWOF. An Electra-Safe electrical inspector will inspect and ensure your caravan is electrically safe. With a new Caravan EWOF, you'll now have 4 years of freedom on the road and caravan park.
If you need a Warrant of Fitness for your boat. Our Electra-Safe Inspector will come out to meet you onsite and carry out a thorough check on your boat to ensure that all is safe and compliant, once all cleared our Inspector will issue you with a boat EWOF that lasts 4 years.